2nd write-thru

Let it come to you.

That's what a friend said when I told him I had no idea what to blog about tonight.

Hey Alex, guess what? It didn't come to me.

Perhaps exhaustion is to blame. I went into the newsroom just before 8 this morning so I could finish writing this story by lunchtime.

Then, after downing a meaty crab cake at Sam's Cafe, I started working on yet another "Cash for Clunkers" follow-up. I think the story will actually be pretty interesting, but I don't want to tip my hand by giving any details here.

About 20 phone calls later, I logged off and called it a day.

I believe the correct procedure now is to rinse and repeat.

2 comments:

zube said...

Keep 'em coming, Parker. I'm looking forward to reading 'em.

And ... don't you love extremist rantings like those on your first post??:)

-Zube

PSLeavitt said...

Ha! Yes, it seems the Azcentral commenters have followed me to blogspot. Which is fine, as long as they don't follow me home :)

Thanks for your comments, Ralph!

Post a Comment